Innovative technologies and advanced materials for moulds and plastics
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
AIJU, as lead partner of the project SAMT SUDOE is organizing this event, that will deal with:
- The actual situation of additive manufactuing in Europe, with high level speakers
- Additive manufacturing technologies and advanced materials. Its advantages and possibilities for the moulds and plastics sector.
- Succes stories in Additive Manufactuing sector
- Presentation of the SAMT SUDOE project results, that include:
- Roadmap on additive manufacturing, with trends in the moulds and plstics sector.
- Digital networking platform
- Open Educational Resources
- Demonstrators on the advantages of additive manufacturing that will be exhibited in the event, with an interactive APP
Finally, the event includes a networking section among the speakers and attendants, as well as a visit through the additive manufacturing facilities in AIJU.
The event will be hosted in AIJU facilities in Ibi (Alicante) next 27th of June from 9:00 to 15:00.
The agenda is attached in the following link:
If you would like to assist to the event, AIJU will manage the register. Deadline for the register 20/06/2019: