With about 100 participants, mostly coming from companies, it was held on last 18th May 2017 in CENTIMFE-Portugal, the Technical Seminar on Additive Manufacturing and Advanced Materials: MANUFACTURING the FUTURE at INDUSTRY 4.0.
The topics were presented by the partners SAMT SUDOE Project; by a Member Company, an entity from the Scientific System and also a fund managing regional entity of Centro2020.
- SAMT PROJECT SUDOE, the developed activities, the achieved and expected results;
- Challenges and the Future of Additive Manufacturing in Industry 4.0;
- Metallic Additive manufacturing and advanced materials research highlights at Bourdeaux;
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals: Challenges and Opportunities;
- Applications of Metal Laser Sintering in the Mould Industry;
- Innovation Funding Opportunities.
The performed communications generated great interest from the participants who interacted with the speakers at the end of the session, the open point for questions.
During the event, was held a Show/Exhibition of Products and Additive Manufacturing Technologies which proved to be very interesting for the participants which participated simultaneously participated in a MatchMaking where they shared their expectations as regards to Additive Manufacturing Technologies and Advanced Materials, with a goal to share ideas that may be materialized in R&D+I projects.
Next October, a new event will be held in Portugal